Maida Burfi very tasty and very delicious sweet which can be prepared in jus 20 mins. This sweet can be prepared in any occasion. Only 3 ingredients maida, sugar and ghee. You can also add more sweetness and add more ghee for the softness. But do mind after adding the maida mixture to the sugar syrup do not keep in stove for long it will become hard. Once you get the thick flowing consistency switch off and transfer to greased plate at once and then allow to cool.
- 1 Cup Maida
- 1 Cup Sugar / சர்க்கரை
- 1/2 Cup Ghee / நெய்
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamon Powder
- Keep all ingredients ready
- In a pan heat ghee till melts
- Once the ghee melts
- Add sieved maida flour
- Mix well till bind together roast in low flame. Once done keep aside.
- In the same pan add sugar add 1 cup water
- Allow to boil well
- Add food coloring if any
- Boil till single string consistency
- Now add the roasted maida in ghee
- Mix till bind well without lumps.
- Keep in low flame
- It becomes thick and flowing consistency in less than 5 minutes.
- Add cardamon powder and give a quick stir.
- Grease a plate and pour the maida mixture
- After 5-10 mins start cutting in shape of your choice
- Once it cool down completely take away each piece and store in air tight container.
- Maida burfi is ready to serve
- It was so delicious. Easy and quick sweet for any occasion.