Coriander leaves pulao a healthy lunch box ideas. You can also give this for children. The pulao is very tasty with the flavor of coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and green chilly. The color of the pulao will be inviting for your children to taste. Make this at least once in a week and feed them.
Share my recipe [ess_post]
Coriander leaves pulao | kids lunch box ideas
- Handfull coriander leaves
- 1 Inch Ginger / இஞ்சி
- 5-6 Garlic cloves / பூண்டு பற்கள்
- 3 Green Chilly / பச்சை மிளகாய்
- Bay Leaf / பிரியாணி இலை
- Cinnamon stick / இலவங்கப்பட்டை
- Cardamon pods
- 2 Big onion / பெரிய வெங்காயம்
- 1 tomato
- Few Curry Leaves / கறிவேப்பிலை
- 2 Glass Rice / அரிசி
- 5 Glass Water
- Wash handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- Add 1 inch chopped ginger piece
- Add 4-5 garlic cloves
- Add 2 green chilly
- Grind to a smooth paste by adding little water
- In a pan add 2 tsp ghee
- Add bayleaves, cinnamon sticks, cloves, cardamon pods
- Add 1 green chilly saute well
- Add few curry leaves
- Add 2 chopped onions
- Add chopped 1 tomatoes
- Add ground coriander paste. Do not saute more than a min. Otherwise it losts its nutrients.
- Mix everything well
- Add 2 glass soaked daily use rice
- Add required salt
- Add 5 glass water totally. For 1 glass rice 2 and 1/2 glass water.
- Allow to boil check for salt
- Transfer to a cooker vessel place it inside cooker
- And pressure cook for 3 whistles
- After the pressure subsides serve hot
- Coriander leaves pulao is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.