Chicken hakka noodles - Indo chinese dish
Indo Chinese Chicken Hakka Noodles Recipe is a classic recipe of boiled noodles tossed with sauces along with fried chicken and mixed vegetables. Serve this as part of a relaxed Sunday meal / breakfast / dinner.Indo Chinese Chicken Hakka Noodles is a quite popular street food in India. It is equally loved by adults & kids and it is super simple to cook. Noodles boiled and tossed with with sauces and chicken to make this all time favourite. Most of the restaurant serve this as their menu.
- 150 g Chicken
- 400 g Noodles
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced capsicums
- 1 cup cabbage
- 2 eggs
- 1 chopped onion/ spring onions
- 2 green chilly
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Chilly sauce
- 3 tsp Tomato sauce
- Salt as required
- spring onions
- Before making the Indo chinese chicken hakka noodles let us fry the chicken
- For frying the chicken add in the regular chicken 65 making masalas like chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon, curd, corn flour , salt. Mix and marinate and fry in oil. Before adding to the noodles you can cut the chicken or shred the chicken its your wish.
- To begin making the Indo Chinese Chicken Hakka Noodles recipe, boil water in a saucepan on medium flame, when the water comes to a single boil, gradually add in the noodles along with a teaspoon of oil and some salt. Cook until the noodles are firm.
- Drain the noodles from water and rinse in plain water so that the noodles are non sticky
- Heat up oil in a pan add 2 eggs along with a pinch of turmeric powder and salt. Cook the egg and transfer to a plate
- In the same pan add oil and chopped onions and spring onions and saute well. Add a tsp of ginger garlic paste. Add green chilly and cut vegetables like carrots, capsicum and cabbage.
- Do not overcook the vegetables. Just cook in high heat for 2-3 mins so that it is crunchy. Now lets add the sauces. Add a tsp soya sauce, add a tsp of chilly sauce. add 3 tsp of tomato sauce and mix well
- Add salt as per taste and now add in the cooked noodles and mix it gently. Garnish with spring onions and Serve hot.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.