Bachelor chicken gravy Easy and very simple methods to follow by young bachelor’s to do this recipe with all the ingredients which they can easily buy or easily available.
Share my recipe [ess_post]
You can have this gravy for rice, chapati or dosa. The only important step to follow is saute everything well, like onions, tomato and ginger garlic paste. One more tips is that add required amount of spice and salt initially then only the chicken gets it full taste. Otherwise without salt it doesn’t tastes good for us. And also adding chilly powder again at last spoils the taste of the gravy instead add pepper powder to increase the spice level.
In a pan add 2-3 tsp oil. Add 2 chopped onion lengthwise. Add required salt now. Add few curry leaves. Furthermore add 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste, saute till the raw smell goes off. Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. Add 2 tsp kashmiri red chilly powder. Saute well till masala binds. Add 1 tbsp chilly powder. Add 3-4 chopped tomatoes. Saute the tomatoes till mushy then Add cleaned 1/2 kg chicken pieces. Mix the chicken well till the masala coats evenly. Further add 1/2 – 1 glass water. Allow to boil well till the chicken gets cooked and the gravy thickens. Check whether the chicken is cooked then Switch off. Chicken gravy is ready to serve.
Bachelor chicken gravy
- 1/2 Kg Chicken / கோழி இறைச்சி
- 2 Onions / வெங்காயம் Cut lengthwise
- 3-4 Tomatoes / தக்காளி
- Few Curry Leaves / கறிவேப்பிலை
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric piwder
- 2-3 Tsp Kashmiri red chilly powder
- 1 Tbsp Chilly Powder / மிளகாய் தூள்
- 2 Tsp Ginger and garlic paste
- Required Salt
- In a pan add 2-3 tsp oil
- Add 2 chopped onion lengthwise.
- Add required salt now
- Add few curry leaves
- Add 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Add 2 tsp kashmiri red chilly powder
- Saute well till masala binds.
- Add 1 tbsp chilly powder
- Add 3-4 chopped tomatoes
- Saute till mushy.
- Add cleaned 1/2 kg chicken pieces.
- Mix well till masala coats evenly
- Add 1/2 - 1 glass water.
- Allow to boil well till chicken gets cooked and gravy thickens.
- Switch off. Chicken gravy is ready to serve.