Soya chunks and potato kurma for chapati, naan pulao etc. I prepared this kurma for chapati for our lunch and it was very spicy and tasty. You can also have this kurma for any variety rice like peas pulao, vegetable biriyani etc.
Share my recipe [ess_post]
Soya is Rich in iron and calcium and we should include it in our daily diet. Potatoes are good source of carbohydrate. Whenever you are taking chapati for diet, have some filling side dish so that you feel full for longer.
Soya chunks kurma recipe | Meal maker kurma
- 5 Potatoes / உருளைக்கிழங்கு
- 3 Onions / வெங்காயம்
- 4-5 Tomatoes / தக்காளி
- 15 Soya chunks
- 1 Inch Ginger / இஞ்சி
- 5 garlic / பூண்டு
- 2 Green Chilly / பச்சை மிளகாய்
- 2 Bay Leaves / பிரியாணி இலைகள்
- 2 Tbsp Grated coconuts
- Few Curry leavs
- 2 Tsp Coriander Powder / மல்லித்தூள்
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp Chilly Powder / மிளகாய் தூள்
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder / மஞ்சள் தூள்
- Required salt.
- 1 Tsp Fennel seeds / பெருஞ்சீரகம்
- Few Black Stone flower/ Kalpasi
- In a pan add 2 tsp oil and add 3-4 onion chopped and saute well
- Add 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Add few kalpasi or black stone flower
- Grate coconut finely
- Add 2 tbsp grated coconuts approximately
- Saute everything well
- Add to a mixie jar
- Add roughly chopped 1 inch ginger and 4-6 garlic cloves
- Grind to a smooth paste and keep aside
- Boil soya chunks in water till tender and squeeze excess water and keep aside
- Boil 4-5 potatoes in pressure cooker.
- Peel skin and cut into cubes
- In the same pan add oil and bay leaves and green chilly
- Add few curry leaves
- Add ground masala paste and saute
- Add 4-5 chopped tomatoes
- Add 1 tsp salt
- Saute well till tomatoes become mushy.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Add 2 glass water and allow to boil
- Add 2 tsp coriander powder
- Add 1 and 1/2 tbsp chilly powder
- Add boiled potatoes
- Add boiled and cut soya
- Allow to boil till the masala smell goes off
- Soya chunks kurma is ready
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.