Gravy for roti and naan prepared with potatoes, peas and cauliflower in restaurant style. The gravy came out very well. I prepared this gravy for chapati.
Share my recipe
Aloo gobi matar gravy
- Chopped 3 onions
- Chopped 4 tomatoes
- 1 inch ginger, 5-6 garlic cloves 2 green chilly.
- Bay leaf, Marathi moggu, cinnamon, 2 cloves and 1 star anise.
- Cut and cook 250 GM's cauliflower with turmeric.
- Boil 4 potatoes for 2 whistles.
- Clean and keep green peas.
- 1 hand full of mint leaves washed thoroughly.
- In a kadai add 3-4 tbsp oil
- Add 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Add whole spices
- Add 1 green chilly
- Add fresh curry leaves
- Add chopped onion and saute well
- Grind some onion along with ginger, garlic and green chilly.
- Grind to a coarse paste
- Add it to the kadai and saute well
- Add peas and saute well.as potatoes and cauliflower is already cooked.
- Add chopped tomatoes
- Add required salt and mix well.
- Add mint leaves
- Add 1 tbsp chilly powder
- Add 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Add boiled and diced potatoes.
- Mix well
- Add cooked cauliflower
- Add 1 glass water and Cook well for 5 mins.
- Let it boil well till the gravy becomes thick. Break some potatoes so the gravy becomes thick and tasty.
- Aloo gobi and matar gravy is ready.