Sukku malli kapi powder recipe very healthy and tastes authentic. Sukku malli coffee can be drink on daily basis it is good for weight loss, indigestion, maintaining cholesterol levels etc. Dry ginger coriander powder is rich in vitamin C and it is the best immunity boosting drink. The main ingredients are dry ginger, coriander seeds, pepper corns and cardamom.
சுக்கு மல்லி காபி – dry ginger coriander powder
#immunityboosting #sukkumallikapi #drygingerpowder #weightlossdrink #covid19
Dry ginger – Perfect Aid for Common Cold
The anti-inflammatory gingerols and shaogals present in ginger root help relieve common cold. Consuming it with lukewarm water can have immediate effects on cold and flu. You can also mix ginger powder, clove powder and salt and consume it twice a day for relief.
Black pepper is antibacterial and antibiotic in nature, due to the presence of immunity-boosting Vitamin C in it. It is commonly used to remedy cold by crushing black peppercorns and adding them to a teaspoon of honey.
Coriander seeds – Cure for Cold and Flu
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is crucial for a sound body and beautiful skin. Coriander seeds have numerous key vitamins like folic acid, vitamin A and beta-carotene, and most importantly, vitamin C. coriander leaves and seeds contain nearly 30% of the everyday suggested measure of vitamin C, which helps in curing cold and flu.
சுக்கு மல்லி காபி செய்வது எப்படி
- Dry ginger, coriander seeds 2 tsp, pepper 1 tsp, 5 cardamom pods.
- Dry roast coriander seeds till nice aroma comes and transfer to bowl.
- Dry roast pepper corns till nice aroma transfer to bowl
- Break ginger and crush it and then dry roast.
- Dry roast alongwith cardamom.
- Cool the roasted ingredients.
- Add to a mixie jar grind to coarse powder.
- Sukku malli powder is ready.
- Transfer to a bowl cool down completely and immediately transfer to a air tight container.
- To make coffee add 2 glass water.
- Add 1/2-3/4 th tsp ground powder.
- It's according to your spice level
- Add 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder it is completely optional but it gives nice taste.
- Add 2 tsp jaggery or karupatti or palm sugar
- Boil till 2-3 mins and switch off.
- Rest for a min
- Strain and serve
- Healthy and spicy sukku malli coffee is ready to serve.
- The best immunity boosting recipe.
- You can have this when you have cold, cough or sore throat. And also when it starts your cold symptoms like running nose.