Stuffed garlic chapati tried out the first time and it came out very well. And the garlic lovers will definitely like the taste and flavour of the chapati. This stuffed garlic chapati is good for weight loss and also effective for lactating mom’s to boost their milk supply and stay in figure. I prepared plain garlic stuffed and also spicy garlic and idly chilly powder stuffed chapati. Both has different taste and good health benefits.
It is proved that women who ate garlic during breast feeding increase their chance of producing more milk and increase the flavour of the milk as well. People drink garlic milk in the early morning to increase the milk supply. If you are bored up drinking the milk jus try this recipe it’s different and also eating chapati reduces your weight apparently.
Share my recipe [ess_post]
Stuffed garlic chapati | For lactating mom's
- Left over chapati dough
- 10-15 Garlic cloves / பூண்டு பற்கள் Peeled
- 1 Tsp Idly podi Or required
- Salt Required
- Oil required
- Peel 10 - 15 garlic cloves add it into mortar
- Crush finely or grind it in a mixie jar.
- Add little salt for taste
- Roll out chapati thinly
- Add a spoon of garlic paste and jus spread it with the spoon. The amount of garlic is upto you.
- Fold chapati lengthwise add oil if needed
- Fold again to a traingular shape and roll it thinly as possible
- Preheat tawa
- Add the rolled out chapati and cook
- Turn sides and cook apply oil on both sides
- Stuffed garlic chapati is ready
- You can also do a spicy version of stuffed chapati. Roll as usual thinly
- Add garlic and spread
- Add a tsp of spicy idly powder jus sprinkle it all over the surface
- Add oil drops if needed. Fold again as previously said and and roll it thinly as possible.
- Add to tawa and cook
- Add oil and turn sides. Once done transfer to a plate.
- Garlic stuffed chapati is ready.
- I served with onion pepper masala.