Muttai dhosa or egg dosa my hubby’s favorite breakfast recipe and also healthy and filling dish for office goers. This recipe is super simple and it’s very easy to carry out in a busy day. This muttai dosa recipe is spicy and also you won’t get the raw smell of egg. My husband doesn’t like the raw smell of egg. So I have added many masala spices like cumin, ajwain, turmeric etc to overcome the smell and also the taste was excellent.
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Tsp Cumin Powder / சீரகத் தூள்
- 1/4 Tsp Ajwain / Omam
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder / மஞ்சள் தூள்
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Tsp Chilly Powder / மிளகாய் தூள்
- Dosa batter
- Required Salt
- Break a egg in a bowl
- Add 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Add 1/4 tsp ajwain / omam
- Add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Add required salt
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- Mix everything well
- Rest for 5 mins
- Preheat tawa pour one laddle full of dosa batter
- Pour the egg in the centre. Jus rotate the pan with the handle to spread the egg fully.
- Add 1 tsp chilly powder just sprinkle on top
- Add oil and cook
- Put upside down and cook in low flame
- Egg dosa is ready. Super spicy and crispy.